Friday, October 14, 2005

I KNOW HER... SHE IS ME

I know her
I feel her
Her curvy self
Her sweet and shy self

Natural
Fussy
Neat
Complicated
Picky
I know her
She is me

Guarded
Careful
Hurting
Trusting
Clinging
Giving
Nurturing
I know her
She is me

Beautiful skin
Chocolate
Deep chocolate
Light
Even passing for white
Rich hair
Straight
Kinky
Curly
Shaven
I know her
She is me

I know her
She is me
Just as beautiful
Just as natural
As God created her
She embraces the beauty of God
So embedded in her
This African girl is striking
I know her
She is me

Embracing the beauty of God
So embedded in her

This is dedicated to you my sister...you are beautiful

2 comments:

Prousette said...

Wow!! I like.
may I be your sister?

top affiliate programs said...

How is Everyting in YOUR LIFE... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the top affiliate programs so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....top affiliate programs...top affiliate programs....

Live a better life today..