Monday, February 18, 2008

Yes..its magic in the air

And yes l feel magical today

Today is a day God reminded me again that He cares for the little things in my life.


Sitting at home early in the morning,someone decided to send me credit to my phone.That was overwhelming.Because just last night l was thinking l need to get money for my mo-phone.To others that might be an easy decision that doesn't seem to warrant a lot of headaches or calculation.But to someone like me who is starting again after losing everything to some investments, that is a big deal.


So it tells me that God knows all that l need and all the desires that l have.He knows them before l even mention them and is literally watching my back.


This was a beautiful reminder to say the least.I am in the middle of so much planning for my future.I am working and working around the clock so that some stuff happens in record time.I have never prayed like this. I have never needed God like this.I just need all to work out and move on smoothly.

No comments: