Monday, April 03, 2006

MEN I TOTALLY LOVE TO HATE!!!!

Okay lets talk about this relationship thing that l totally don't get.Not totally relationship but eehhh something like that.

I go out with this jamaa. I am totally at peace with me. Man the guy is cute and moneyed. Not that l care. Hapana not uongo. Dated loaded guys only for them to be the devil's advocate a few months down the line.

so this jamaa keeps telling me about his nyumba and his white carpet and leather seats. No, not wivu. Just wondering...eehhh did you pull me out of a possibly working evening - not that l don't thank you for that- but aaahhmmm!!! did you pull me out of the office to tell me how rich you are?

Hiyo kwisha. Now there is another lot of guys l love to hate. But sweetie as it is this intense love hate relationship is my curse.For sheezy. Hebu bambua this kitendawili. Half the time l date cute jamaas. And why not, they are the ones l end up liking and eventually loving. Bite me sweetie...ooops!! But you know what l hate about cute jamaas...they know they are all that. Plus my dear, they rub it in your face....ukae ukijua.

Question...why is it so hard for a jamaa to be cute and chill with his other half like a normal person instead of being the dog his friends are?

Woiye...si attack just that l needed to unleash. My curse.. l am choosy for real. I like handy men. I don't know why. My defense - its how l am wired. But those are the very guys l walk away from.At some point you will wish you dated a ngomongo because this jamaa will not keep his hands from anything that wears skirts.How else do you explain cute chicks with some odd looking guys? Sorry am not a looky person. l just have talk about this.

It has taken me a long time to figure it out...my curse that is. So now l am sitting at a corner thinking...how do l get out? It is a catch 22 situation for real.Get hooked up to that kind of jamaa ..get headaches forever. Don't get hooked up to that kind of jamaa and am not walking that aisle. For ukweli. So what to do what to do?

I am totally wondering if there any cute jamaas who don't stress women, who have character.

From where l am standing, cute jamaas are spoilt brats who need to be baby sat all their lives. Na mimi siwezi. Kwa hivyo jo...l need all the help in the world.

3 comments:

gishungwa said...

wassup girl, you couldn't have put it better feels like words outt amy very own heart. Whats with cute jamaas? thought about dating an "oboho" but love good looking men too much plus cant stand short men not that am that tall. when you do get that help please give some to me.

Prousette said...

Depending on what you call cute as in poster material or acceptable the kind if you had a child that looked like him you would not complain.
But.. it takes more than that especially where men are concerned. Looks are not everything. Both ways.

Anonymous said...

Gal I feel you but all the same, not all cute guys are bogas. Don't deprive yourself a Mr Gorgeous because of fear of the unknown, think about the children, they'll be good looking, minus years of trying to convince them they are "beautiful" and being called to the school cause s/he roughed some kid who called them "Butt Face", "Mugabe", "Nkosazana Zuma", etc. Sawa?